|Mobile Entertainment Worldwide|
Mobifusion App Usage Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Mobifusion Inc.’ or ‘Mobifusion’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the publisher of the App, whose registered office is:
39270 Paseo Padre Parkway #401,
Fremont, CA 94538
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of the App.
- The content of the App is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this App for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this App is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this App meet your specific requirements.
- This App contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged in the App.
- Unauthorised use of this App may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this App may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information or usability. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content or functioning of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the terms & conditions of that particular website.
Mobifusion Inc. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this App, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Mobifusion Inc. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 11/23/2011.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address and phone number
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from the App.
Links to other websites
Our App may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our App, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information:
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the App, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.